Just as clothes serve to protect the body from cold; gloves keeping [while on one is on duty] the hands from being harmed; SAFETY SHOES [which are often regarded as SAFETY BOOTS] serve the same protective purpose for the feet and legs.
THE PREVALENCE OF SAFETY SHOES
Essentially, SAFETY SHOES are used in the professional line- a forester’s/firefighter’s/hunter’s day in the field is not set without one. Also, in fashion trends, SAFETY SHOES come in handy, as men and women could graciously consolidate their denim with a pair.
SAFETY SHOES IN FASHION
While the shoes are important parts of some person’s daily routine, stylish individuals could love to sport a pair of these shoes on. A lady could complement her tight fitted or free flowing denim dress with a pair of knee strapped SAFETY SHOES.
These ones [specifically designed for women] should fuel your admiration for SAFETY SHOES:
SAFETY SHOES FOR WORK PURPOSES
FIREFIGHTER’S SAFETY SHOES: Due to the long hours of their routine, a firefighter’s top priority, when purchasing a pair of boots, should be comfort and not fashion. The boots should have a good layer of kevlar and features that enable good insulation and quick movement.
SAFETY SHOES FOR FORESTER: The ideal boots for foresters should be a steel-toe boot that offers protection against chain saw, trees and other forest hazards.
Factory workers also need safety boots.
SYMBOLS ON SAFETY BOOTS
You might have seen a boot having either a ‘square’ or triangular sign on the outside but this sign might have been taken as just a design. However, these symbols are of great importance to a professional. For instance:
- Boots with Fir tree indicates protection against chain-saws. This is the forester’s choice.
- Boots with red square and the letter ‘C’ indicates electrical conductivity
- Boots with yellow square (with letters ‘SD’) indicates anti-static protection
- Boots with white square and ohm symbol (i.e unit of electrical resistance) connotes electrical protection.
- Boots with green triangle have puncture-resistant sole. So, do boots with yellow triangle.