There are various stylish plus size coats available at retail outlets and also at online stores. Coats add a style statement to the outfit. But earlier getting a coat of a plus size was not easy. Now one can find coats of every size including the plus sizes at any outlets. Some coats are worn just for style purpose while some for style as well as functional purpose.
Types of fabric available for plus size coats
- Wool: Wool is a natural fibre having distinguished features like fire resistance, static resistance, durability etc. They also are soft on the body and protect the wearer from wind and cold. They are best for winter seasons.
- Leather: Leather is again most popular material preferred by many in case of coats. Leather jackets are available in different styles but are little costly too.
- Suede: Suede coats are made from the skin of the animals. They coats are not available easily and are very expensive.
- Fur: Coats with fur adds style to the personality of the wearer. They look cool and give an appealing appearance to the wearer. The cost may vary according to the type of fur used in the making of the coat.
Styles available in coats:
- Hooded: Some coats have a hood attached to them. These kinds can be used during winter.
- Jacket style: Some coats are like jackets with a zipper. These give a modern look to the wearer are also very practical and comfortable to wear.
- Vest style: Vest style coats are useful during extreme cold.
Tips for stylish a plus size coat
Select a coat that fits properly especially if buying for winters.
Sweaters, layers, knits coats are best to protect from coat and provide warmth.
Check the sleeve length of the coat to check the fit and size.